Translate

Monday, January 20, 2014

Snow?

 A message from the City of Somerville

It's looking like the snow totals and timing COULD require a snow emergency later tomorrow (Tuesday). Whenever there's more than 4 inches of snow in the forecast and you think you may not be home to move your car when an emergency is called, it's a good idea to leave your car on the odd side (unless otherwise posted) to be safe. We'll update with news once we have it. But for now, please plan ahead if you can, and like and share this message so more will see it.

 A message from  me..............

I am glad I am not a meteorologist and I am glad I am not the one making the calls on snow emergencies.  Last forecast I saw predicted anywhere from 5 to 10 inches of snow.  That's a big difference........................  Whatever the snowfall total is remember to help out a neighbor and help shovel out the fire hydrants.  We're all in the same boat or in this case snow storm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment