Translate

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Thank You & Congratulations

It has truly been an honor and a privilege to have served the residents of Ward One for this past decade - not only as School Committee Representative but also as your Alderman for this past year.

I love this City and I love Ward One!  I believe this Mayor, his administration, the School Committee and the Board of Aldermen have done some amazing things over this past decade that have put Somerville on the map and I am so happy to have been a part of it.

I'd like to thank everyone - absolutely everyone - with whom I have had the privilege of working with over the past 10 years - especially the residents of Ward One.

I'd like to congratulate our new Alderman - Matt McLaughlin and offer my assistance if there is any way I can help out.  I would also like to pass along Matt's information (which is below) should anyone need to contact him.  I would also like to give Matt the email addresses of the people who have been receiving updates from me this past year.  If I do not hear from you I will assume it is o.k. for me to pass along your email address so Matt can continue to keep everyone updated. 

Matt's website has been linked in the sidebar.

Once again - Thank you everyone!  And good luck Matt!

Matt McLaughlin
184 Broadway
Somerville, MA  02145
617-684-5475
MMcLaughlin@Somervillema.gov  **
mattforward1@gmail.com
Matt's web site - just click here
Matt's Facebook page - just click here
Matt's Twitter Feed - just click here

**  Currently the City is working out some kinks in Matt's City email address so he has asked me to include the additional one. 

Thank you!
Maureen Bastardi

No comments:

Post a Comment