Translate

Friday, August 2, 2013

3rd Annual East Somerville Main Streets Foodie Crawl

3rd Annual Foodie Crawl 
Tuesday, September 10
Rain Date: September 11

The Foodie Crawl is coming once again!  This year, the Foodie Crawl is expected to be 
better than ever before with new restaurants 
and entertainment.  

Tickets are on sale now: 

We are offering a 
member discount this weekend!



If you are not a member of East Somerville Main Streets I would encourage you to visit their website - there is a link on the sidebar but you don't have to be a member to attend this event.   Another reason why I love Ward 1 so much is no matter what type of food I am in the mood for I can find it on Broadway.  I have attended the past two Foodie Crawls and the food isn't the only thing that makes it so great.  I am so looking forward to this!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment