Translate

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Weekly Updates - Sent Friday 8-16-13

Save this date
Tuesday, September 3rd is tentatively set for the official ribbon cutting & neighborhood tour of the newly reconstructed East Somerville Community School.  As soon as I receive more details I will pass them along.

- - -

2-4-6-8 Broadway
I am currently working with the attorney who is representing the developer for a 2nd neighborhood meeting regarding the proposed development at 2-4-6 & 8 Broadway.  Again, once we firm up a date and I have more details to share I will pass along.

- - -

As always there is so much happening around the City so make sure to check the City's Calendar if you are looking for something to do.

- - -

I am extremely honored and grateful to have unanimously received the Somerville Firefighters Association Local 76's endorsement. These men and women put their lives on the line everyday to protect our lives. Public Safety is something so important - not only to me - but our whole City. Thank you SFA Local 76!  I know my Dad who was a Somerville Firefighter for many years is smiling down from above!
- - -

Next Friday night - the 23rd is the Somerville Boxing Club's 2nd Annual Fight Night.  The Club which is located in the basement of the Edgerly School right here in Ward 1 is one of my all time favorite places.  I wrote a little personal blog post and shared some photos in our Ward 1 blog.  I hope you take the time to read it and I hope you take will help support such a great place.  Just click here.

- - -
The Ward 1 blog always contains more information than I can possible put in an email.  So make sure to check it out in between email updates.  Thanks and I hope everyone is enjoying the amazing weather we have been having.  It certainly makes door knocking more enjoyable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment